Donate Toys To Children Of Incarcerated Parents
Parents giving toys to their children is a hallmark of the holiday season. For some kids whose parents don't have the resources to give them gifts, toy drives can help bring holiday cheer to children (and parents) in need. But other children will spend the holiday season away from their parents because their parents are incarcerated — and that's where this toy drive comes in.
Lift Louisiana and our partners are coordinating this toy drive so moms in prison can give holiday gifts to their children.
If you’re interested in donating a gift for this toy drive, just bring an UNWRAPPED toy to one of the following drop off locations:
Birthmark Doula Collective
- 2714 Canal Street Suite 505 New Orleans, La 70119
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 4 pm.
- 4035 Washington Ave. NOLA 70125
- Mon - Fri from 9 am to 5 pm
Promise of Justice
- 1024 Elysian Fields Avenue
- Mon - Fri from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
- 2321 Thalia St. NOLA 70113
- Call 504-684-9222 to let them know when you're coming
Donations accepted through December 19th. They will be delivered to Jetson Prison the following day.
What ages? Infants to high school aged
New or Used? New or gently used
What kinds of toys? All toys accepted - but PLEASE NO TOY WEAPONS
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our partners:
Promise of Justice Initiative